- Member of Madrid Law Society.
- PhD at the University of Madrid Complutense (Spain).
- Master Degree in Private Law at the Madrid Bar Association (Spain).
- Master in Legal Protection of Minors, La Sapienza University (Italy).
- Course specializing in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and the resolution of armed conflicts at the Political Science Faculty, Pisa University (Italy).
- Various specialist courses imparted by the ICAM - Criminal processing practice, Criminal processing of Minors, Appeals for legal protection, (Spain).
- Course on Arbitration and Mediation, University Institute of Public Law at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Faculty of Law and Social Sciences (Madrid).
- Collaborator with various legal firms in Madrid (Spain) within the field of criminal law and fundamental law.
- Internationalist lawyer in Chile.
- International Observer of DDHH in the "Mapuche conflict" (Chile).
- Criminal Law and Fundamental Rights Law.
- Minors, Criminal areas and International Adoption Consultancy.
- Spanish, Italian, English and German.