Juan DE VELASCO
- Member of Madrid and Alcalá de Henares Law Society.
- BA (Hons) in Law from the Autonomous University of Madrid (Spain).
- Specialisation course in Foreigners Law and International Protection from the University Carlos III of Madrid (Spain).
- Practical experience at the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (ACNUR/UNHCR).
- Various specialised courses in matters of Labour, Foreigner and Criminal Law given by the Bar Association of Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Spain).
- Authority (International Observer) in the mission of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) for supervising the election process in Bosnia-Hercegovina.
- Associate lawyer at García de Oteyza Abogados Law Firm (Spain).
- Owner of Martín & de Velasco Law Firm (Spain).
- Immigration Law and International Protection.
- Labour Law and Social Security.
- Criminal Law.
- Spanish and English.