- Member of Madrid Law Society.
- Degree in Law from the University of Madrid (Spain).
- Course of Legal Practice at the Institute of Legal Studies of Madrid (Spain).
- Master in Multimedia Training of Business Management , Spanish Confederation of Small and Medium Enterprise - CEPYME (Spain).
- Course of General Tax Law, Business Training Institute of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid (Spain).
- Various specialised courses in Civil, Criminal, Minor, Domestic Violence and Foreign Law taught by the Madrid Bar Association (Spain).
- Owner of a Law Firm (Spain).
- Associate Partner at García de Oteyza Law Firm (Spain).
- Civil Law.
- Criminal Law.
- Corporate Law.
- Foreigners Law.
- Spanish and English.