Founding Partner - Lawyer
- Member of Elche-Alicante Law Society.
- Regulated by the SRA of England and Wales as a European Registered Lawyer (REL).
- Member of IBA (International Bar Association).
- Law Degree from the University of Alicante (Spain).
- Executive Master In International Business 2008 (UMH), Alicante (Spain).
- Founder of the firm and Senior Partner at JLCA & As.- Lawyers.
- Several offices, national and international (UK, USA).
- Associate Professor at the Miguel Hernandez University of Civil Law and Professor of Protocol for the International School of Protocol.
- International Law.
- Civil and Mercantile Law.
- Criminal law (company and real estate fraud).
- Spanish, English and French.